Marex Announces New 360 Cabriolet
Marex Launches New 360 Cabriolet Cruiser. Let The Sun Shine In!
Marex has launched the new Marex 360 Cabriolet Cruiser. The new Marex 360 CC is a full planning open cabin cruiser, with one of the largest convertible cockpits in its class. No boat under 40 feet features a larger cockpit area than the new Marex 360 CC. The popular solutions from the previous model – 350 Cabriolet Cruiser can be recognised and has been developed and implemented in this new, magnificent model.
Where are you spending time in the boat? By removing a saloon below deck and devoting the space saving to a larger cockpit area, this boat is designed for those who spend little time below decks. We focus on making the space in the cockpit perfect. An amazing 10 people can be accommodated around the table. The luxurious seating area is the perfect place to entertain! Modern storage innovations encompass expanded waterproof containers under the seats.
A handy door in the windscreen affords quick, safe and easy access to the foredeck, although the generous 28 cm side decks also allow easy movement around the boat. A well-designed helm position, excellent dashboard ergonomics and clear instrumentation provide a comfortable drive, while the spacious triple co-pilot seat assures an exciting experience for the whole family. The boat will have several engine options, but probably the most popular ones will be the 1 x Volvo Penta D6-400 (approx. top speed – 31 knots); 2 x Volvo Penta D4-300 (approx. top speed is 40 knots); 2 x Yanmar 8LV-320 or 2 x Mercury Diesel TDI 3.0L 260.
The boat comes with a short or a long bathing platform. Long version is at 11,49 M, while the short version at 10,99 M. The total width of the boat is at 3,49 M. World premier of the boat will happen at Boot Dusseldorf Boat Show 2019.
REVOLUTIONARY CANOPY SYSTEM
Sensational in every aspect – the new canopy system has not compromised the boats sleek, contemporary style. Our unique and famous canopy solutions are like our other Marex models. The new 360 Cab Cruiser incorporates these easy-to-use innovative canopy designs. The canopy is ground-breaking different and consists partly of a soft top and a side wrap around the seating group. It opens and closes as easy as the curtains at home, stowed away in their own hidden locker in the targa arch. The extremely smooth solution makes it possible to set up the canopy in a blink. The operation is done in seconds. The world’s fastest and easiest.
The bathing platform is designed for practical handling and enjoyment on water:
- Extensive space for Dinghy with brand new super easy davits solution hidden when not in use
- Lots of storage under the bench. The living area extends deeper than the door to fit all wet gear
- Generous seat bench on platform
- Space for 8 fenders
Below deck there are two large, separate sleeping compartments, a spacious seating area and a fully-equipped bathroom.
- It has two large, generous cabinets with plenty of storage space in the cabinets. We have emphasized larger cabin volume.
- Good standing height throughout the boat, over 1,92 M in front of the bed
- A lot of dedicated clothing storage
- Separate shower
- Large window surfaces in the cabinets
- Fantastic driver’s seat
- Seats for 10 people
- Loads of storage under the benches in the seating area
- Forward facing sofa for passengers can seat 3 people
- We have kept Access Covered through a hatch in the windshield via integrated steps, or along the wide side deck.
LARGE AND WELL EQUIPPED PANTRY
The large galley even caters for gourmet cooking. A freezer and large side by side fridge comes as standard equipment.
- U-shaped galley with flip up worktop
- 220 litre large “side by side” refrigerator,
- Double sink,
- 3 burner gas cooker,
- ENO oven
- Large freezer
- Lots of drawers for pantry
- Hull type: Planing
- Length: 10,99 M short version / 11,49 M long version
- Beam: 3,49 M
- Depth: 1,1 M (single); 0,97 M (twin)
- Fuel tank: 680 L
- Water tank: 375 L
- Hotwater: 50-75 L
- Blackwater tank: 230 L
- CE Category: B
- Seats: 14 (3 facing forward, 9 at the sitting group, 2 in the changing room)
- Master bed in front cabin: 2,00 M x 1,70 M
- Bed in mid cabin: 2,00 M x 1,80 M
- Sunbed: 1,95 M x 1,45 CM
- Headroom under the canopy: front 1,97 M; at pantry 1,93 M; at sitting group 2,10 M
- Headroom in cockpit: min 1,93 M
- Headroom in front cabin: 1,92 M
- Headroom in mid cabin: changing room 1,92 M; at cabin entrance 0,94 M; above bed 0,64 M
- Outside cockpit: 2,00 M long centered sitting group
- Bathing platform: 0,70 M Short Version / 1,20 M Long Version
- Batteries: 4 (service) + 1 (per engine) (480 AH)
- Berths: 4 + 3
- Height without cradle including mast: 4,4 M
- Height above waterline without mast: 2,96 M
- Weight: approx. 7700 KG (empty boat)
- Width of side decks (minimum): 0,28 M
- Design: Marex & Nikl design
*The Marex 360 CC information is of a draft prototype. We advise that the details and specifications may change at any time and reserve the right to change such information without notice. For further information of this new Marex model, please contact us at Standen Marine on +61 (0)2 8880 4088.