This One Ticks All The BoxesSea Ray 275 Sundancer, Queensland
THIS VESSEL IS NOW SOLD - Would you like to achieve a great price for yours too? Contact Standen Marine to reach our database of buyers who missed out on this one.
Known to be one of the most popular single engine sports cruisers on the market, this turn-key Sea Ray 275 Sundancer seriously ticks all the boxes!
With over $52,000 spent on maintenance and improvements in the past few years you can literally just jump on board and enjoy.
This boat is designed to be easily handled by one person and the novice boatie. It’s a family orientated versatile package that easily sleeps 4, is built for comfort and boasts a performance hull designed to get you to where you want to go quickly.
- Over $52,000 spent on maintenance and improvements
- MerCruiser 350 MPI Horizon fresh water cooled 300HP V8 engine with only 534 hours since new
- MerCruiser Bravo 3 stainless steel duo-prop sterndrive
- Automatic engine bay fire safety system (replaced July 2021)
- New bimini and clears
- New Aurora tender
- Anti-foul and prop speed January 2022
- Two new batteries December 2021
- Electric winch
- Bathroom with shower, sink and toilet
- Kitchen with fridge, sink, hot plate and microwave
- Trim tabs
- Premium sound system with 4 speakers
- Custom-made full storm cover
The Sea Ray 275 (sometimes called the 260) Sundancer is the perfect entry-level sports cruiser that has the comforts of home while on the water.
With absolutely everything done including new anti-foul in January 2022, this boat will have you out on our beautiful waterways today. Whether it be a day out with family and friends or romantic weekend getaway this beautiful Sea Ray 275 sports cruiser accommodates all.
BOOK YOUR INSPECTION TODAY
This boat is available for viewing at our Gold Coast City Marina office in Queensland. Arrange a time to inspect or a FaceTime virtual viewing by contacting Jaime Hartland for your private appointment.
Don’t delay, she can be yours before summer is over.
THE SMARTEST WAY TO BUY & SELL BOATS
OUR TEAM OPERATES ON SYDNEY HARBOUR, PORT HACKING AND IN SOUTHEAST QUEENSLAND
We are an industry accredited member of the Marine Brokers Association division of the Boating Industry Association (BIA) - our team will take care of your boating needs whether you are purchasing or selling.
Our concierge services include:
- Competitive vessel finance
- Vessel insurance cover
- Boat transport to your location
- Regular mechanical servicing
- Annual hull cleaning and anti-foul treatment
- Interior cleaning of galley, cabins and bathrooms
- Periodic carpet cleaning
- Exterior washing, polishing and teak treatments
- Repairs or replacement of canvas and clears
We will beat any competitors quote for identical services.
CALL FOR A QUOTE TODAY.
Our company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated.
This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, changes to inventory inclusions or withdrawal from sale without notice. Photos may not properly reflect the current condition of the actual vessel offered for sale. In some cases, stock photographs may have been used.
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that the vessel is free from COVID-19 infection, but our company cannot guarantee that anyone boarding the vessel for any purpose, including inspection, will not contract the virus. Persons boarding the vessel acknowledge that they do so at their own risk.
All persons inspecting are required to Check-In using the Queensland Government QR check-in code provided at the time of inspection.