The Ultimate BowriderSea Ray 270 SLX, Queensland
#SOLDwithStanden - Would you like to achieve a great price for yours too? Contact Standen Marine to reach our database of buyers who missed out on this one.
The Sea Ray 270 SLX is a very popular, big-volume, bowrider and this beauty takes things up even another level with the owner choosing the MerCruiser 496 MAG HO (425 hp) with DTS - the biggest engine available. This V8 engine matched with a Bravo III duo-prop sterndrive makes this boat an absolute weapon.
It's features include:
- Upgraded MerCruiser 425hp engine with only 307 hours
- Recently serviced
- Exhaust manifolds and risers just replaced
- Anchor with electric winch
- Large cockpit entertaining area with wet bar and fridge
- Large sunpad at the rear
- Wrap-around seating with tables in the cockpit and the bow
- Premium Sony sound system with subwoofer
- Trim tabs for that perfect trim and balance underway
- Private head compartment with Vacuflush toilet
- Garmin Plotter/Sounder
- Targa Arch with Bimini and Tow-point
- Dual battery system with shore charger
- Fresh water swim showers at the front and rear
- Custom fitted covers for cockpit and bow area
If you like the sound of a V8 then you will love this boat, to take things right off the scale, this Sea Ray 270 SLX has been fitted with selectable through-hull exhaust, meaning when switched on - it's loud!
Whilst this boat offers high performance, it's also all about luxury and comfort. There is the convenience of a plumbed toilet with sink, a premium sound system throughout, seating for 13 people, and in the cockpit a fridge and sink. It also has an electric winch and anchor and electric trim tabs to keep the boat level for those days when you have a lot of people on board.
This boat has lived in a SeaPen since new and so it isn’t anti fouled. If you plan to keep it on the water there are many options to choose from, ask us. If you need a trailer, a brand new one is available from Swiftco for $12,900.
BOOK YOUR INSPECTION TODAY
This boat is available for viewing on the Gold Coast. Arrange a time to inspect or a FaceTime virtual viewing by contacting Jaime Hartland for your private appointment.
Don’t delay, she can be yours for the summer.
THE SMARTEST WAY TO BUY & SELL BOATS
OUR TEAM OPERATES ON SYDNEY HARBOUR, PORT HACKING AND IN SOUTHEAST QUEENSLAND
We are an industry accredited member of the Marine Brokers Association division of the Boating Industry Association (BIA) - our team will take care of your boating needs whether you are purchasing or selling.
Our concierge services include:
- Competitive vessel finance
- Vessel insurance cover
- Boat transport to your location
- Regular mechanical servicing
- Annual hull cleaning and anti-foul treatment
- Interior cleaning of galley, cabins and bathrooms
- Periodic carpet cleaning
- Exterior washing, polishing and teak treatments
- Repairs or replacement of canvas and clears
We will beat any competitors quote for identical services.
CALL FOR A QUOTE TODAY.
Our company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated.
This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, changes to inventory inclusions or withdrawal from sale without notice. Photos may not properly reflect the current condition of the actual vessel offered for sale. In some cases, stock photographs may have been used.
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that the vessel is free from COVID-19 infection, but our company cannot guarantee that anyone boarding the vessel for any purpose, including inspection, will not contract the virus. Persons boarding the vessel acknowledge that they do so at their own risk.
All persons inspecting are required to Check-In using the Queensland Government QR check-in code provided at the time of inspection.