Ribco Seafarer 36
Confidence, Agility and SpeedRibco Seafarer 36, New South Wales
The Seafarer 36 is a sleek 10.5 metre vessel that moves with confidence, agility and speed.
With solid fibreglass composite hull, durable Hypalon tubes, hand-laid teak decking, spacious seating area and huge rear sun lounges, the Seafarer 36 offers a high performance tender and luxury day boat with an Ultra Deep Vee hull designed by Lorne Campbell.
The Seafarer 36 exhibits many of the design characteristics of its larger counterpart the Venom 44 - including a large helm station with the latest electronics installed in a carbon fibre dash panel. The cockpit of the Seafarer 36 is completely sealed, and the self-draining deck means no water gets into the bilge.
The Seafarer 36 tubes are made of Hypalon fabric from French Manufacturer Orca and has no glaring external seams, unlike other major RIB brands. It can run at full speed with the tubes completely deflated and is delivered standard with two 350 hp Mercury Verado outboards, capable of speeds of 55 knots.
The Seafarer 36 does not skimp on luxury, with ample space and every amenity cleverly hidden under seats or in lockers. The wet bar with sink and fridge is installed behind the helm seat. Inside the huge centre console hides the spacious toilet and shower space, with a holding tank in the marine head. There is even a cabin sleeping two in the rear compartment, a Nespresso machine and a top of the line JL audio system. The hand laid, full teak decking, handmade tubes and electric windless with remote control are standard.
Ribco takes Rigid Inflatable Boat design to new heights, pushing the boundaries with every model. From a relaxing ride to a high-performance offshore experience, the Seafarer 36 is easy to handle and stands apart from the competition.
- 2019 Seafarer 36 - Silver Grey
- Solid fiberglass composite hull designed for optimal performance by Lorne Campbell
- Fitted w/ 2 x 350HP Mercury Verado outboards (white cowling)
- WC and shower inside console, marine head with holding tank
- Wet bar with sink and two fridges
- Sleeping for two people in rear compartment
- Full teak decking hand laid
- 2KW inverter / charger
- Solar charging system
- Upgraded fusion / JL sound system
- Underwater lights
- Hot water boiler
- Concealed Nespresso machine
- 12 inch Raymarine MFD
- Forward and aft double berths fitted with lights and 12V charging ports
- Fresh and salt water washdown
- Twin flip down suspension bolster seats
- Electrically retractable windscreen
- Shore power charging and outlets
- Bennett trim tabs
- Aft collapsible bimini
- Full set of covers
RA Ref: H717
Contact our office for a complete inventory of this boat and a confidential discussion about your ownership options.
Please note that we have undertaken to ensure that the specifications and details shown throughout this boat listing are as precise as possible, but we do not guarantee their accuracy, nor can we be held liable for information provided to us by third parties.