This Is The OneJeanneau Leader 33 Sport Top, Queensland
THIS BOAT IS NOW SOLD - List yours with Standen Marine to reach buyers who have missed out on this one.
If you’ve been looking for a late-model diesel sports cruiser and you want it NOW - then this is the one!
The Jeanneau Leader 33 Sport Top packs lots of features into a boat that has a contemporary, sporty look with plenty of space to entertain.
This boat is extremely well optioned and includes the SeaVision pack, the Premiere Trim, the Elegance Pack, the Comfort Pack, the Ambiance Pack and loads more. She features:
- Jeanneau 7-5-3 international warranty (from original handover date)
- Twin Volvo Penta D3-220 diesels which take her to a top speed of 32 knots
- A powerful bow thruster that offers easy docking in challenging conditions
- Comfortable sleeping on the hottest of nights with air-conditioning and generator
- Large entertainer's cockpit with wet bar including sink and fridge
- Huge stern platform for safe and easy boarding from the dock or the water
- Luxurious teak laid flooring in the cockpit
- Massive retractable sunroof over the forward cockpit area for those who love to let the outdoors in
- Underwater lighting for that evening ambiance
- Stainless Steel Anchor
The cockpit area easily accommodates eight guests with U-shaped seating around a folding-leaf table for the ultimate dining experience. The seating and the table also convert to a very large lounge for those after lunch siestas. There is also a dinette in the lower cabin including a table that stows away under the floor when not required.
You'll love the co-pilot's seat that flips over to create seating for two people beside the skipper whilst you're underway.
Of course, there's a set of camper covers to enclose the rear of the cockpit in case of bad weather.
The layout down below offers two double cabins complete with doors for privacy, a bathroom on the starboard side and a galley opposite - all trimmed with the upgraded walnut panelling. There's hanging lockers and storage in each cabin too.
The ergonomic helmstation provides a perfect view forward whilst underway and the skipper will also find that he can see every part of the boat he needs to while docking. There's a complete state-of-the-art Raymarine Axiom 9 touchscreen plotter/sounder system, VHF transceiver with DSC, Lenco Trim Tabs and Volvo Penta electronic Throttle and Shift controls that all make management of the boat simple and easy.
The Volvo Penta D3-220 diesels are deceptively powerful and responsive relative to the boat's size and weight and provide both loads of sizzle when needed whilst offering good fuel economy. She cruises very comfortably at 22-23 knots sitting on 3300 rpm with a fuel burn of 27 L/h per side. Wide Open Throttle (WOT) will get you maximum of around 32 knots and 4180 rpm whilst burning 48 L/h per side. These figures were experienced with a recently antifouled hull, propspeed on the running gear and negligible effects from wind and tide.
- Engines and Sterndrives serviced in October 2021
- Hull clean, antifoul and propspeed done in October 2021
- Hull and superstructure polished and waxed in November 2021
This ready-to-go Jeanneau sports cruiser is the perfect family package, it's well maintained and near new. It's a terrific alternative to waiting for a new boat order from the factory. (This boat is still under Jeanneau warranty and is transferreable to you!)
Viewings are available at our Gold Coast office by contacting Steve Williams for a private appointment.
Don’t delay, contact us now!
OUR TEAM OPERATES ON SYDNEY HARBOUR, PORT HACKING AND IN SOUTHEAST QUEENSLAND
We are an industry accredited member of the Marine Brokers Association division of the Boating Industry Association (BIA) - our team will take care of your boating needs whether you are purchasing or selling.
Our concierge services include:
- Competitive vessel finance
- Vessel insurance cover
- Boat transport to your location
- Regular mechanical servicing
- Annual hull cleaning and anti-foul treatment
- Interior cleaning of galley, cabins and bathrooms
- Periodic carpet cleaning
- Exterior washing, polishing and teak treatments
- Repairs or replacement of canvas and clears
We will beat any competitors quote for identical services.
CALL FOR A QUOTE TODAY.
Our company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated.
This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, changes to inventory inclusions or withdrawal from sale without notice. Photos may not properly reflect the current condition of the actual vessel offered for sale. In some cases, stock photographs may have been used.
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that the vessel is free from COVID-19 infection, but our company cannot guarantee that anyone boarding the vessel for any purpose, including inspection, will not contract the virus. Persons boarding the vessel acknowledge that they do so at their own risk.
All persons inspecting are required to Check-In using the Queensland Government QR check-in code provided at the time of inspection.