Well Optioned Stunning VesselAzimut 105 Grande, International
Motor Yacht ANTONIA II is a true luxury cruising yacht. She turns heads at every port of call with her elegant lines and style, and then she takes to the seas with that same finesse and comfort, so that you can enjoy a beautiful day on the ocean or sleep in perfect harmony as she takes you smoothly and quietly to your next exotic destination.
ANTONIA II has been lovingly cared for by her original owner and original captain and it shows. She has been maintained to the highest standards. A few major upgrades separates Antonia II from any other 105 Azimut on the market, including a complete paint job of the hull and superstructure and the addition of underwater exhaust. The four-stateroom layout with the master suite on the main deck, a spacious flybridge for entertaining and a beautifully appointed interior will ensure its new owner as much pleasure as her current owner.
The Owner's Suite is located forward on the main deck and is accessed through a private foyer to starboard. This cabin features a king size berth, panoramic views, electric blinds and an ensuite head with both tub and separate shower. A staircase leads down to a spacious and private head area.
On the Lower Deck are the three Guest Staterooms located midship. Two of the cabins are furnished with double size berths and one cabin have side-by-side twin berths. All three guest cabins have ensuite bathrooms with separate shower. Located forward of the galley and accessed via a separate staircase are the Crew Quarters with crew galley and mess and accommodations for a crew of four. The Captains Cabin has an ensuite bathroom and double berth. On the Main Deck is the salon, dining room, galley and companion way to access the Lower Deck and the Pilothouse.
- Interior Design by Carlo Galeazzi
- Exterior styling by Stefano Righini
- Shipyard: Azimut/Benetti
Upgrades to the vessel include:
- 2010 Full paint job in AwlGrip; Hull & Superstructure
- Underwater Exhausts (cleaner and quieter)
- Rudder/ steering system upgrade
- Trac Stabilizers
- Cruiseair Tropical Environment Air Conditioning Package
- Aquamatic fully automated Watermaker -1800 gallon per/day
- (2) A-Sea Shorepower Converters, connect to single or three phase power on shore, 50hz or 60hz from 208V to 480V
- (4) Camera security CCTV with DVR system aft deck, sides and engine room. Monitors in pilothouse and crew area.
- (6) Underwater lights / aft - high power halogen
- Panasonic Telephone and Intercommunication system throughout (Units in salon, captains cabin, pilothouse, master cabin, all guest cabins)