As-new Bowrider RocketFour Winns HD 240 RS (Outboard), Queensland
THIS VESSEL IS NOW SOLD - List your boat with Standen Marine to reach buyers on our database who have missed out on this one.
Suit new boat buyer, save $10,000’s off new price and no wait-time, take her home today.
Purchased in 2020 the owner spared no expense ordering every possible upgrade on this outstanding Four Winns HD 240 RS Bowrider. To further compliment this magnificent bowrider it is matched with the incredible Mercury Verado 300HP V8 outboard (only 47 hours since new) styled in white it will have you whisked away into a medium of apex comfort and style.
Whether you enjoy a smooth ride or thrill-seeking performance this boat does it all and will take your breath away both in visual and performance and accommodates up to 13 passengers. It also boosts some very clever storage options. This beauty currently lives in a SeaPen but a trailer can be easily arranged at an additional cost.
Upgrades (in-addition to standard features) include:
- Premium JL Audio sound system with 8 speakers + subwoofer, speakers on wakeboard tower and also stern with remote control
- Powered wakeboard tower for raise and lowering
- Electric trim tabs
- Plumbed electric toilet
- Mercury Verado 300HP V8 outboard (max HP allowed) AMS version with power steering and electronically selectable exhaust control (whisper quiet or sports exhaust), and a low 47 hours since new
- Electric winch and stainless steel anchor
- Underwater lights
- Simrad touch-screen GPS plotter/sounder
- Custom made bow cover, cockpit cover, outboard cover and full storm cover with matching bimini
- Front and rear fresh water showers (45L tank)
- Premium steering wheel
Standard features include:
HULL AND DECK
- Anchor locker w/ lid, latch & tie off
- Bow & stern eyes, stainless steel
- Bow rails, stainless steel
- Bow scuff plate, stainless steel
- Cleats, pull-up, stainless steel
- Docking lights, LED
- Exterior RS colour scheme
- Fiberglass stringer system
- Ladder, bow, wide-step, hidden, telescoping
- Ladder, stern, angled, deep-reach, hidden w/ wide steps
- Navigation lights, LED
- Port window, head
- Stable-Vee® hull
- Rub rail w/stainless steel insert
- Swim platform mat(s), grey
- Swim platform, bow
- Thru-hull fittings, stainless steel
- Swim platform, stern
- Windshield header, stainless steel
- Windshield w/walk-thru, low profile
- Winning edge owner protection plan
- Ski tow, stern, stainless steel
- Beverage holder(s), stainless steel
- Assist handle(s), stainless steel
- Coaming pads w/ rich hand-fitted vinyl & comfort padding
- Cooler(s), built-in
- Cooler, carry-on
- Fiberglass liner, skid-resistant, self-draining
- Courtesy lights
- Flooring, reed mat, ash (grey), removable
- Interior, RS colour scheme
- Seating, cockpit, U-shaped
- Seating, bow cushions, hinged
- Seating, ComfortRide, flip-up bucket bolster(s)
- Self-bailing cockpit
- Ski locker, in-floor, w/gas-assist hinged lid & mat
- Storage, bow & cockpit, beneath seats
- Storage, bow, behind backrest at helm
- Storage, cockpit, sidewall storage w/ beverage holders
- Sun lounge, aft, convertible
- Trash receptacle(s)
- Upholstery, superior RS colour combination w/ textured accents
- Walk-thru transom
- Water intrusion management system
- Custom gauges, fog-resistant
- Depth sounder & air/water temp
- Dash, rich hand-wrapped vinyl, w/ custom detailing & LED accent lighting
- Emergency engine shut-off
- Instrumentation, helm: multifunction digital gauges w/hour meter & GPS speed
- Lighted switches, LED
This boat is not antifouled as she is kept out of the water. A trailer or antifouling can be arranged for you at an additional cost.
Viewings of this Four Winns HD 240 RS (Outboard) are available through our Gold Coast office by contacting Jaime Hartland in advance of time.
Don’t delay, contact us now!
OUR TEAM OPERATES ON SYDNEY HARBOUR, PORT HACKING AND IN SOUTH EAST QUEENSLAND
We are an industry accredited member of the Marine Brokers Association division of the Boating Industry Association (BIA) - our team will take care of your boating needs whether you are purchasing or selling.
Our concierge services include:
- Competitive vessel finance
- Vessel insurance cover
- Boat transport to your location
- Regular mechanical servicing
- Annual hull cleaning and anti-foul treatment
- Interior cleaning of galley, cabins and bathrooms
- Periodic carpet cleaning
- Exterior washing, polishing and teak treatments
- Repairs or replacement of canvas and clears
We will beat any competitors quote for identical services.
CALL FOR A QUOTE TODAY.
Our company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated.
This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, changes to inventory inclusions or withdrawal from sale without notice. Photos may not properly reflect the current condition of the actual vessel offered for sale. In some cases, stock photographs may have been used.
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that the vessel is free from COVID-19 infection, but our company cannot guarantee that anyone boarding the vessel for any purpose, including inspection, will not contract the virus. Persons boarding the vessel acknowledge that they do so at their own risk.
All persons inspecting are required to Check-In using the Queensland Government QR check-in code provided at the time of inspection.